Take this Assessment to find out if you’re a good fit for the Core Balance Training program.
I TOOK YOUR ASSESSMENT AND DO NOT QUALIFY FOR THE PROGRAM. WHY?
There are typically 3 reasons why someone would not be a good fit for our program.
1. Not being able to get up and down off the floor → If you are not able to get up and down off the floor easily, we have had several students use a bed to successfully perform the exercises in our program but the floor is ideal.
2. Not being able to lie face down on your belly → Lying face down on your belly is something that will be introduced in week 2 of our program.
3. Having spinal fusion surgery within the last 3 months → If you recently had spinal fusion surgery, after 3 months is when Dr. Ryan is legally allowed to make recommendations like the concepts taught in the Core Balance Training program.
You will never be charged in your free trial and you can cancel at any time. If you decide not to cancel, your 3 Month Membership will continue for $197. That’s about $15/week.
WHY DO YOU REQUIRE A CREDIT CARD FOR THE FREE TRIAL?
There are many reasons why we require a credit card to participate in our Free 7 Day Trial. Requiring a credit card upfront streamlines the process to ensure there's no disruption in the daily lessons, students are more likely to stay committed, and an extraordinary amount of work went into building this resource.
*Our Free 7 Day Trial is the first 7 days of our program.
DO YOU OFFER FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE OR A LOW INCOME RATE?
We have a payment plan option! Our monthly plan includes: 3 small payments of $66
At the end of your initial 3 Month Membership, we will give you the opportunity to renew for an additional 3 Months at our special ‘Alumni’ rate (60% off).
WHAT EQUIPMENT DO I NEED?
The equipment we recommend includes: a yoga mat, foam roller, and stretchy band (later in the program)... but the most important and valuable piece of equipment is YOUR BODY.
DOES DR. RYAN SEE STUDENTS IN PERSON?
Dr. Ryan does not see students in person at this time.
However, Dr. Ryan does provide individual coaching through our Coaching Hub.
*The Coaching Hub is an additional feature that allows you to upload a video of yourself performing an exercise for movement analysis; and we have a Free 7 Day Trial for that too!
I'm already a student...
Frequently Asked Questions
(If you can't find your answer, submit the form below)
WHAT IS YOUR CANCELATION POLICY?
Free 7 Day Trial: Canceling within 7 days avoids any charges or payments.
3-Month Membership: You'll receive several emails notifying you in the final month of your membership, with a button allowing you to cancel. When you cancel, your access to the program will end at the conclusion of your current 3-month period.
WILL I STILL HAVE ACCESS TO THE PROGRAM VIDEOS AFTER I CANCEL?
Access to the program videos does require an active membership.
HOW DO I CANCEL?
Go to My Account → Billing (top right) → Cancel (and confirm)
You can cancel anytime. We do not offer refunds on Coaching Hub payments.
*Discounted price for CBT members ONLY
REFERRALS:We are extremely grateful for referrals. If anyone you refer signs up, we will happily grant you an additional month per referral.
WHY DIDN’T I RECEIVE MY NEXT DAILY EMAIL?
There are typically 3 reasons why you wouldn’t receive your next Daily Email.
1. Your Daily Email landed in your Spam or "Promotions" folder → Please check both folders for your missing email. If you found your email in one of the two folders, please add [email protected] to your safe senders list.
2. You did not click the ‘mark this lesson complete’ button at the bottom of your previous lesson → The Daily Emails are prompted to send based on lesson completion. If you did not complete your previous lesson (and mark the lesson complete), you will NOT receive your next email.
*Please click the ‘mark this lesson complete’ button to receive your email the next day
3. You unsubscribed from our program emails → If your missing Daily Email was not in your Spam or “Promotions” folder AND you completed your lesson + clicked the ‘mark this lesson complete' button, there is a possibility you unsubscribed yourself.